CAREERS: Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with the Site Superintendent to manage projects, subcontractors, suppliers, and building officials to meet construction deadlines, architectural requirements, building codes, and owner/tenants’ expectations.
- Is an effective communicator, good at planning and organizing, and has technical and professional knowledge.
- Has the ability to plan, direct, and coordinate professional and sub-professional construction management work; motivate employees to achieve goals and objectives; manage several diverse projects simultaneously; and effectively resolve complaints and issues
- Must have a college degree and/or a minimum of 5 years’ Multifamily experience.
- Distribute, track and maintain plans and specs.
- Develop, maintain, and track the contract and owner job schedule.
- Subcontractor and vendor/supplier contracting and purchase order negotiations.
- Submittal and Shop Drawing procurement, review, and approval.
- Organize and approve subcontractor Pay Apps for content and accuracy.
- Organize and approve material and vendor invoicing.
- Generate owner, subcontractor and supplier change orders.
- Provide monthly job cost projections.