CAREERS: Project Superintendent
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all projects are performed in accordance with contractual and quality standards and meet code compliance.
- Scheduling and directing the daily activities of work and taking necessary action to assure that the project objectives of cleanliness, safety, price, schedule, quality and process are met.
- Development, procurement, and enforcement of safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining daily paperwork, field reports, schedule updates, and E-mail correspondence to keep the various people involved with the project informed of important issues.
- Scheduling and managing material procurement and quantities.
- Implementing incremental project schedules that ensure upcoming events are on track and being proactively addressed.
- Conducting progress scheduling and precon and subcontractor meetings.
- Must have experience in general contracting and multifamily wood framing, interior & exterior finishes, MEP systems, and structural concrete.
- Must be able to manage employees and subcontractors and have strong leadership skills.
- Must have thorough knowledge of OSHA requirements for construction safety.
- Must be able to read and decipher construction documents.
- Must be able to identify quality workmanship as it relates to building codes, industry standards, and contract documents.
- Must be able to produce, maintain, and direct the project schedule.