Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform quantity take-offs for bids and conceptual budgets.
- Communicate with Architects, Engineers, Owner Reps, etc.
- Review and understand all bid documents (i.e. drawings, specifications, geotechnical reports, LEED documents, etc.).
- Generate bid lists, RFI’s, takeoff lists for material pricing, VE lists, etc.
- Solicit bids from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Communicate with subcontractors and suppliers for the purposes of qualifying bids, producing VE lists, answering RFI’s, etc.
- Must have a minimum of two years' experience with multi-family construction.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (On-Screen Takeoff and Timberline Estimating knowledge is a plus).
- Must be an effective communicator and have good planning and organizational skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of construction means and methods.
- Should be able to read and understand all drawings and specifications.